Bringing the Sydney’s Inner West and surrounding multicultural community together with commitment, energy and passion to creatively bring about social change.
The Purpose of Cultural and Community Connections is to advance social justice within the community by:
- Supplying culturally appropriate and responsive services to people in Sydney’s Inner West and surrounding who are experiencing disadvantage;
- Building and enhancing social connections and capacity; and
- Fostering inclusion, access and equity for all service users.
Statement of Principles
- We believe in providing comprehensive, sustainable and inclusive services.
- We are committed to the quality, integrity and professionalism of our services.
- We are committed to the principle of non-discrimination.
- We are committed to access and equity principles and will work to remove any barriers that might unfairly prevent people from accessing our services.
- We are committed to social justice.
- We are committed to celebrating multiculturalism and community harmony.