Accessing Social Support Services
To access CCCi’s Social Support Groups for Seniors, and/or Social Outings, and/or Social Support-Individual, and/or Transport Service please choose one of the following options:
- Contact My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 (toll free number) or go to the website https://www.myagedcare.gov.au/referral to get a referral to Community and Cultural Connections Inc in Marrickville
- Ask a friend/relative/your doctor to contact My Aged Care and request a referral to Community and Cultural Connections Inc for any of the services above
- If you are a CCCi’s existing service user, you have one more option of nominating one of our staff to be your representative and to contact My Aged Care on your behalf
- Contact us on (02) 8507 2027 or (02) 8507 2028
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following referral from My Aged Care to Community and Cultural Connections Inc a staff member who speaks your language will contact you to process your request for service access.